Date(s) - 12/11/2019
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
The ODI Summit is the Open Data Institute’s flagship event covering critical issues around data and its role and impact – both positive and negative. We gather people from governments, businesses and civil society to discuss major issues of the day – from ethics to trust, business models to emerging technology.
We’ll be offering another lively, fun and interactive day with influential keynote speakers, discussions, performances and demos.
Talks and panels will be focused on the following themes (more to follow):
- Championing fairness in a changing world
- Data trusts and emerging data institutions
- The data skills revolution: lessons from trailblazers in industries
- How can we strengthen our data rights?
- Data ethics: turning principles into practice
- Unlocking digital competition
Click here for more info.
Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις