Date(s) - 09/12/2019
07:30 - 18:00
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs as well as an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies, including AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger, Kubernetes/Containers, that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
Open FinTech Forum better informs IT decision makers in the financial services sector about the open technologies driving digital transformation, and how to best utilize an open source strategy and implementation to:
- Enable new products, services and capabilities
- Increase IT efficiencies
- Establish and strengthen internal license compliance programs
- Attract top-level talent and train existing talent on the latest disruptive technologies
WHY IS OPEN SOURCE IMPORTANT FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS?
- Digital consumerization created the need for faster time to market which open source software provides
- IT departments need to be able to roll out new applications quickly and inexpensively – open source software allows IT departments to do more with less
- Open source software and projects allow firms to take advantage of an enormous pool of technical talent without additional spend
- Open source software offers a plethora of benefits including flexibility, reliability and stability
- Next-generation technologies are increasingly developed and refined in open source communities
For more info click here.
Click here to view the schedule.
Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις