Date(s) - 10/12/2019
19:00 - 22:00
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Angular Athens like another Santa Claus, brings 3(2 speakers) speeches for you as xMas gifts.
The 9th Angular Athens meetup will take place @INNOVATHENS powered by Samsung on Tuesday, December 10th, at 19:00.
1st gift comes from Athens with Anastasios Chalkias that will speak about “State management with NgRx”, 2nd gift comes from Kraków with Maciej Treder that will speak about “Boost your app with Angular Universal – make it SEO & CDN-friendly”.
As usual, drinks, food and of course time for networking they’re included.
We would like to thank all of our generous sponsors who support us:
Stoiximan(Main Sponsor) – https://www.stoiximan.gr/
INTRASOFT International – https://www.intrasoft-intl.com/
SAE Education – http://www.sae.edu/
Trasys – http://www.trasysinternational.com/
Wappier – https://www.wappier.com/
– 19:00 – 19:15 – Networking, food
– 19:15 – 19:40 – State management with NgRx (Knowledge level: mid/snr) – Anastasios Chalkias
– 19:40 – 20:10 – [Angular Universal 1/2] What is universal, that problem it solves etc? (Knowledge level: All Levels) – Maciej Treder
– 20:10 – 20:20 – Mini break
– 20:20 – 20:50 – [Angular Universal 2/2] Live coding and technical details about prefetching etc (Knowledge level: mid/snr) – Maciej Treder
– 20:50 – 22:00 – Networking, food-drinks
– State management with NgRx (Anastasios Chalkias)
State management with NgRx is said to require a lot of setup and a shift in the programming paradigm. It utilizes reactive programming and employs patterns such as CQRS. This talk is intended to offer a high-level overview of NgRx and its business value.
– Boost your app with Angular Universal – make it SEO & CDN-friendly (Maciej Treder)
Are you ready for production? Are you sure? Is your application prefetchable? Is it readable for search engine robots? Will it fit into Content Delivery Network? Do you want to make it even faster? Would you like to implement additional logic on the server-side? Meet the Server-Side Rendering concept. Learn how to implement it in your application and gain knowledge about best practices, such as transfer state and route resolving strategies.
Senior Software Development Engineer at Akamai Technologies; Twilio Champion;
** If you interested in giving a talk, feel free to contact with us!
** Code Of Conduct: https://github.com/angularathens/CodeOfConduct
** The meetup will be held in English, is vegan friendly and the venue accessible to everyone!Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις