Date(s) - 29/08/2022 - 03/09/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
ForestSAT is a non-profit professional organization created to promote the application of spatial analysis technologies in forestry. ForestSAT strives to facilitate cooperation among research organizations, universities, government agencies, and the private sector to foster a science-based understanding of how spatial analysis technologies can describe and monitor forested ecosystems. Recognized is an inherent need to integrate data from multiple remote sensing systems, field-based observations, and other spatial information, using a variety of approaches. Numerous uses of spatial data are relevant, from addressing the needs of local forest managers, to informing forest ecosystem models, to establishing monitoring systems in support of international agreements.
The following objectives are specific to ForestSAT’s overall purpose:
- To promote the exchange of ideas and information about the use of remote sensing in forested ecosystems.
- To promote interest in the use of remote sensing in forested ecosystems.
- To demonstrate applications of spatial data derived from earth observation analysis to characterize current forest condition and past changes.
- To promote the cooperation between the spatial analysis and forest science communities
- To support an ongoing series of conferences related to spatial analysis technologies in forestry.
We are very excited to announce that ForestSAT 2022 will be happening after all. A huge thank you to our colleagues in Berlin for stepping in and working with the Krakow team to make the conference happen. Please visit the conference website for more details.
Click here for more info
Click here to view the agenda
Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις