Date(s) - 15/09/2022 - 16/09/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
The ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Symposium 2022 will be co-located with the 2022 International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP), which will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The Haskell Symposium presents original research on Haskell, discusses practical experience and future development of the language, and promotes other forms of declarative programming.
Topics of interest include:
- Language Design, with a focus on possible extensions and modifications of Haskell as well as critical discussions of the status quo;
- Theory, such as formal semantics of the present language or future extensions, type systems, effects, metatheory, and foundations for program analysis and transformation;
- Implementations, including program analysis and transformation, static and dynamic compilation for sequential, parallel, and distributed architectures, memory management, as well as foreign function and component interfaces;
- Libraries, that demonstrate new ideas or techniques for functional programming in Haskell;
- Tools, such as profilers, tracers, debuggers, preprocessors, and testing tools;
- Applications, to scientific and symbolic computing, databases, multimedia, telecommunication, the web, and so forth;
- Functional Pearls, being elegant and instructive programming examples;
- Experience Reports, to document general practice and experience in education, industry, or other contexts;
- Tutorials, to document how to use a particular language feature, programming technique, tool or library within the Haskell ecosystem;
- System Demonstrations, based on running software rather than novel research results.
Click here for more infoΌλες οι εκδηλώσεις