Date(s) - 13/06/2022 - 16/06/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
OpenDataScience Europe Workshop 2022
Prague, 13–16 June 2022.
Come and join the next ODSE workshop in Prague, hosted by the Technical University of Prague (CTU).
The abstract submission is now open!
Deadline for submissions has been extended to May 1s
The workshop is part of the activities within the framework of Geo-harmonizer: EU-wide automated mapping system for harmonization of Open Data based on FOSS4G and Machine Learning. Geo-harmonizer is an European project, financed by the European Commission through the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA).
Connecting Europe through Earth Observation and Open Data Missions
1. Dynamic mapping of land cover, vegetation, climate and environmental quality indices,
2. Spatiotemporal Machine Learning,
3. Earth Data Cubes: spatiotemporal overlay, modeling and visualization,
4. Geocomputing and geo-harmonization using Python, R and Open Source Software
5. Processing large raster datasets using High Performance and Distributed Computing,
6. Using geospatial harmonized European map products,
7. Using AR/VR for geospatial data visualisation
Click here for more info