Date(s) - 14/09/2022 - 15/09/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Uptime is the conference on open source data in the cloud. The event is designed for developers, architects, data engineers, DevOps professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about open source data tools, such as PostgreSQL®, Apache Kafka®, Redis™, Apache Flink®, Grafana®, and more.
Uptime aims to bring the open source data community together to share best practices and learn how to build and operate complex systems at scale. Uptime is planned to be a hybrid event and we encourage speakers to submit their ideas whether you plan your talk to be virtual or in-person.
- Event dates: September 14-15, 2022
Dates subject to change.
- Lorna Mitchell, Head of Developer Relations at Aiven (Program Committee Chair)
- Elmar Schippers, Site Reliability Engineering Manager at Aiven
- Floor Drees, Staff Developer Advocate at Aiven
- Heikki Nousiainen, CTO and Co-founder at Aiven
- James Arlen, Chief Information Security Officer at Aiven
- Josep Prat, Open Source Engineering Manager at Aiven
- Ana Vasiliuk, Community Manager at Aiven
Code of Conduct
Uptime is an inclusive and harassment-free conference. We encourage all participants of the event to review our Code of Conduct.
Apache Kafka and Apache Flink are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.
Redis is a trademark of Redis Ltd. Any rights therein are reserved to Redis Ltd. Any use by Aiven Oy is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between Redis and Aiven Oy.
PostgreSQL, Grafana are trademarks and property of their respective owners. All product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.
Click here for more infoΌλες οι εκδηλώσεις