Date(s) - 28/06/2018
10:00 - 11:30
Publishing fiscal data in an open and reusable manner is key for achieving transparency in public administrations. The EU already has opened up its budget and part of its spending data. However, some challenges still stand in the way of true transparency. Therefore, the Publications Office of the EU will soon publish the EU budget as linked open data.
In a webinar on 28 June 2018 at 10:00 CET, the Publications Office will explain how linked open data overcomes fiscal transparency challenges, how the EU Budget was transformed into an RDF dataset and they will showcase the features of the EU Budget as linked open data. The agenda looks as follows:
1. Linked EU Budget: why it matters
2. The approach: step-by-step towards 5-star open data
3. Live demo: querying the EU budget & interactive visualisations
4. Reusability: get your hands on the linked EU budget
5. How can it be used in the EU Datathon 2018?
More info here.Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις