Date(s) - 23/10/2019
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Welcome to Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire!
Moodlers, we’re pleased to be holding MoodleMoot Africa 2019 conference in partnership with eLearning Africa at the Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire, Côte d’Ivoire on the 23rd October 2019. Team members from Moodle HQ will be there and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Let’s get together!
As well as sharing new experiences and results through presentations to each other, Moodlemoots are about networking, connecting with other Moodlers like yourself and discovering people you can keep in touch with all year round.
What is a MoodleMoot?
A MoodleMoot is a conference dedicated to users, developers and administrators of the very popular open-source course management system called Moodle.
How to get involved in Moot Africa 2019?
Submit a proposal and share your Moodle story
What have you been doing with Moodle in your workplace, organisation or school? How are you using Moodle to empower your educators and others to improve our world?
We recently talked to Mentoring Community of Practice Project in Rwanda and Green Rice Africa in Benin about how Moodle’s open source, cost effective and powerful online learning platform is helping educators to empower young people with quality education and a more secure future.
Have you got a similar story or project with Moodle or other edtech research?
If you do, we want to hear all about it!
Submit a proposal today so you can present at our MoodleMoot Africa 2019. Please note there are limited program slots available.
Attend a MoodleMoot and collaborate with Moodlers
Attend our one day MoodleMoot Africa 2019 event from 23 October for a full day of learning, collaborating and sharing of ideas, focussed on the following themes:
- Moodle for the workplace – how can moodle be used to meet / support company goals and objectives?
- Moodle in education – how is Moodle advancing open, quality, collaborative and accessible education?
- Creative uses of Moodle as an organisational online solution – how is moodle being used creatively to empower educators to improve our world?
- Moodle development – what is the latest in cloud, what are new Moodle features and capabilities to make the learning platform more powerful?
In addition, do you want to know more about learning analytics in Moodle?
What about using the Moodle Mobile App? Or about gamification and accessibility in Moodle?
Moodle HQ team members with our Moodle Partners will also conduct a series of workshops for professional development on all of the above.
Help us spread the word about #MootAFR19
- We need your help Moodlers to help spread the word to your peers, colleagues or anyone else you know who will benefit from being a part of this conference. Here are some ways to help spread the word:
- Direct people to our MoodleMoot Africa Twitter channel for all the information and latest updates, and share our Tweets;
- Share our website – https://moodlemoot.org/mootafr19 – and encourage registration to our e-newsletter;
- Post, talk or email in your networks about #MootAFR19. Here’s a short little text to help you on your sharing:
Moodle HQ and Moodle Partners in Africa, invites all Moodlers to attend MoodleMoot Africa in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire on the 23rd October. Find out what exciting things are being planned and how to get involved at https://moodlemoot.org/mootafr19
We are pleased to announce that there will be no registration fee to attend MoodleMoot Africa 2019.
However there are costs that we would like help with offsetting! To help us keep delivering quality and innovative events, we’d appreciate a donation of any size. All donations go towards our Moodle Open source project.Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις