Date(s) - 28/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
The IT Center of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the Library & Information Centre of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the Hellenic Open University, the Greek School Network, the Advanced Educational Technologies and Mobile Applications Lab (AETMA Lab) of International Hellenic University, the Laboratory of Didactics of Physics and Educational Technology (EDIFET) of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the Political Economy and Sustainable Development Lab of National Kapodistrian University of Athens, the Central Library of the National Technical University of Athens, the Developmental Center of Thessaly and the GFOSS – Open Technologies Alliance organize the 28th & 29th of November 2019 in the Library & Information Centre of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the 3rd MoodleMoot 2019 Greece Conference.
Purpose of MoodleMoot GR 2019
Its purpose is to promote a fruitful and creative dialogue in the educational community about the use of Moodle, to highlight its good practices in Greece, as well as to present innovative uses of Moodle operations in Greece and internationally.
- Moodle in Primary and Secondary Education
- Moodle in Tertiary Education
- Using Moodle in a corporate environment
- Mobile Learning
- Learning analytics
- Gamification in Moodle
- Management and development of Moodle Platform
- Extensions and interoperability with other platforms
The conference is mainly aimed at:
- Educators of Primary & Secondary Education
- Members of the Academic-Research Community
- Researchers in Education
- Adult Trainers
- Public and private companies and organizations that are using Moodle
Click here to view the schedule.
For information about the venue, click here.
For more information click here.