Date(s) - 11/05/2020 - 13/05/2020
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
(OSPM Summit) IV edition
The IV edition of the Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel (OSPM) summit aims at fostering discussions on power management and (real-time) scheduling techniques.
Although scheduler techniques for reducing energy consumption while meeting performance and latency requirements are the prime interest of the summit, we welcome anybody interested in having discussions on the broader scope of real-time systems, real-time and non-real-time scheduling, tooling, debugging and tracing.
Feel free to have a look at what happened in previous years:
- First edition: https://lwn.net/Articles/721573/
- Second edition: https://lwn.net/Articles/754923/
- Third edition: https://lwn.net/Articles/793281/
Important notice: due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the OSPM-summit has been converted into an online event: presentations and discussions will happen using a BigBlueButton instance kindly provided by lwn. The summit schedule is available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQMVO1K9N8TnL49pn7CS6DgDEajLXq1D14uihlFXrIKJKfLdYDRtgsOPlDaDDtTpI2dTeYub6BfsT7n/pubhtml?gid=1059071931&single=true and registered people will receive via email a link to attend the summit. If you did not register but you would like to participate, you can still register by filling this form.
The summit is organized to cover three days of discussions and talks.
The list of topics of interest includes (but it is not limited to):
- Power management techniques
- Real-time and non real-time scheduling techniques
- Energy consumption and CPU capacity aware scheduling
- Real-Time Virtualization
- Mobile/Server power management real-world use cases (successes and failures)
- Power management and scheduling tooling (tracing, configuration, integration testing, etc.)
- Recap lightning talks (what has been achieved w.r.t. the previous edition?)
- 2020-02-10: deadline for submitting topics / presentations
- 2020-02-24: notification of accepted topics / presentations
- 2020-05-11 -> 2020-05-13: the OSPM Summit
Attending the OSPM-summit is free of charge, but registration to the event is mandatory. The event can allow a maximum of 50 people (so, be sure to register early!). Registrations open on February 24nd, 2020. To register, fill in the registration form.
Submit a Topic / Presentation
To submit a topic / presentation add its details to this list.
Deadline for submitting topics / presentations is February 10th, 2020. Notifications for accepted topics / presentations will be sent out on February 24nd, 2020.
Click here for more info.
Click here to view the draft schedule.
Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις