Date(s) - 15/07/2021
17:00 - 18:00
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
A global pandemic, explosive growth in technological advances and their use and regulatory upheaval have all been driving forces in spearheading investment in achieving greater healthcare interoperability. The value of data has been shown to be more critical than ever with the cost of siloed approaches exponentially magnified. Data and information leaders must urgently strategize to aggregate, analyze, and maximize data meaningfulness and connectivity.
A proactive and, when possible, predictable roadmap is essential in improving interoperability of healthcare data. Join pioneers from Duke Health and Cone Health in this session for expert knowledge on pivoting to capture the right information at the right time from a myriad of sources, managing complex data for quality and optimal utilization and routes to developing architecture that achieves data-backed decisions across multiple settings.
- Managing the greatest interoperability challenges for healthcare CIOs and CMIOs
- Addressing silos and building-in agility to facilitate information exchange to thrive in the new normal
- Leveraging connectivity to discover improved outcomes in daily work: realizing ROI from the harvest
- Maximizing opportunities to advance: increasing data integration capabilities, machine learning, and AI
- Achieving cost savings and enhanced care with improved predictions and informed courses of action
Click here for more info.
Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις