Date(s) - 25/06/2020
10:30 - 12:00
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Container First? Meet Quarkus, Kubernetes-native Java from Red Hat
Attend this webinar to learn about the changes that the newly announced Quarkus framework brings to the world of Java and cloud-native development. Get a thorough perspective on the benefits of Quarkus by listening to Red Hat, Uni Systems and Vodafone Greece, an early-adopter customer, explain why Quarkus makes an ideal choice for container-based solutions including microservices and serverless applications.
- Welcome & Introduction | Tassos Anagnostopoulos, Principal Solutions Architect at Uni Systems
- History, Concepts and Technical Overview of Quarkus | Dimitris Andreadis, Director of Engineering and Manager of the Quarkus Team at Red Hat
- Quarkus in Action – Demo | Giorgos Andrianakis, Sr. Software Engineer, Athens Kubernetes Meetup Co-organizer and Key Quarkus Contributor at Red Hat
- Why Quarkus? Use Cases & Business Value | Yiannis Tsesmelis, Sr. Solutions Architect at Uni Systems
- Moving from Spring to Quarkus – Vodafone Greece’s journey towards a cleaner & faster stack | Christos Sotiriou, Backend Chapter Lead in Digital Engineering at Vodafone Greece
- Q&A and Wrap-up
Who should participate: The webinar is open to all Kubernetes and Java-savvy pros that are eager to learn more about Quarkus framework. Plenty of room for CIO’s, CTO’s, Architects and senior developers.
**The webinar will be delivered in Greek.Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις