Date(s) - 10/05/2022 - 11/05/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
What is HOT?
HOT = Heidelberg OSADL Talks are open information events that take place once a year. Participants will get an overview of the fundamental legal aspects (Legal HOT) and technical aspects (Technical HOT) to have in mind when using Open Source software in industrial products and will learn how OSADL can provide support.
Legal HOT and Technical HOT may be booked either separately or as package. The conference language is English.
What is the recommended audience for HOT?
- Employees of OSADL member companies whose in-house OSADL information day took place some time ago and/or who would like to get an update on the legal and technical prerequisites when using Open Source software in industrial products as well as on current OSADL projects and services.
- New employees of OSADL member companies who are involved with Open Source software and who do not yet know OSADL and its services and who would like to get an overall information on the legal and technical requirements when using Open Source software in industrial products.
- Companies that are not yet OSADL members and whose employees want to get acquainted with OSADL, its projects and services and get to know OSADL better before or in addition to an in-house OSADL information day for their company.
When and where does HOT take place?
In 2022 HOT will take place online on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 (Legal HOT)
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022 (Technical HOT)
Legal HOT and Technical HOT may be booked either separately or as package. Participants may select the date(s) when registering.
Click here for more info