Date(s) - 17/11/2021 - 18/11/2021
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Join us at the world’s leading gathering of InnerSource practitioners.
InnerSource takes the lessons learned from developing open source software and applies them to the way companies develop software internally. The InnerSource Commons (ISC) is the world’s largest community of InnerSource practitioners, who have come together with the goal of creating and sharing knowledge about InnerSource. You can join the community at www.innersourcecommons.org.
We come together at our summits to learn and share experiences. We’ve missed seeing everyone in person over the past 2 years, but we are looking forward to seeing everyone online at this year’s virtual summit. Join us there to…
- Hear about global trends in InnerSource.
- Learn from others who are on the journey of InnerSource adoption.
- Share your own experience and meet like-minded people, all of whom are passionate about making InnerSource a success within their respective organizations.
For our 13th Summit, we are delighted to announce Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger and Linux Foundation Public Health, and Jono Bacon, author of the award winning book People Powered, as our keynote speakers. Joining Brian and Jono, we have an amazing lineup of speakers: all new and familiar faces sharing their InnerSource stories with us for this event. Speaker and schedule details will be added over the coming days and weeks. See below for more details.
This is our first summit planned over multiple timezones so we look forward to seeing you there, no matter where in the world you are sitting. The summit will comprise of 3x 3.5 hour sessions, each timed for our community in particular regions. Each sessions will have a unique set of speakers. We welcome everyone to all of them. One registration covers all three sessions.
- Part 1 is timed for Europe, Africa, East Coast US, and early birds on the US west coast: (Wed 17th Nov UTC 3-6:30pm / CET 4-7:30pm / EST 10-1:30pm / PST 7-10:30am)
- Part 2 is timed for APAC, Europe, Middle East, & Africa: (Thur 18th Nov UTC 8-11:30am / CET 9-12:30pm / IST 1:30-5pm / AEST & CST 7-10:30pm)
- Part 3 is timed for East & West Coast US, Europe & Africa: (Thur 18th Nov UTC 5-8:30pm / CET 6-9:30pm / EST 12-3:30pm / PST 9-12:30pm)
The schedule is included below, and can be seen in more detail here.
There are three ticket options for the summit:
- Community ticket (free): for the ISC community and those who can’t afford a registration fee
- Community ticket with T-shirt ($35): access all sessions and receive a commemorative T-shirt after the event
- Corporate ticket ($300): for those with corporate travel/training budgets who want to further support InnerSource Commons. Includes commemorative T-shirt
Once you have ordered your tickets, full details of how to access the event will be emailed to you one week before the event.
Click here for more info and the agenda.Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις