Date(s) - 03/02/2022
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Digital technologies were crucial to Europe’s initial response to the COVID crisis. The recovery too will be digital, with Europe putting aside an unprecedented 150billion euros of investments and launching an ambitious set of initiatives. Inspired by DIGITALEUROPE’s manifesto, the EU has set targets for the next decade to modernise our businesses, upgrade our infrastructure and offer training opportunities to citizens.
This is Europe’s chance to lead. From artificial intelligence to the Internet of Things, Europe is showing the way when it comes to regulating emerging technologies.
Join us once again at Europe’s premier digital policy conference, where a series of live debates will tackle these questions and more:
- What role for AI in transforming the way we do business?
- How can we use data to improve our lives?
- How can we make sure that the digital world is secure from cyberthreats?
- What needs to be done to trigger the green technological revolution?
- How can we work with our top international partners to find solutions that work across borders?
And finally, tune in as we crown Europe’s most promising young company as the next ‘Future Unicorn’
Click here for more info.
Click here to view the agenda.