Date(s) - 19/07/2021
16:00 - 17:30
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Enhancing Government Effectiveness and Transparency: The Fight Against Corruption
Join us as we discuss the main findings of the global report with an expert panel and how the lessons learnt can guide policymakers and anti-corruption champions.
The Governance Global Practice and Open Government Partnership present:
A discussion around some of the findings of the global report on corruption with a focus on specific sectors and highlighting experiences from Armenia and Nigeria.
Join us this July 19 2021 at 9:00 am to 10:30 am (ET) as we discuss the main findings of the global report on Enhancing Government Effectiveness and Transparency, the Fight Against Corruption.
- Sanjay Pradhan, CEO, Open Government Partership
- Ed Olowo-Okere, Global Director of Governance World Bank
Presentation of the Report:
- Rajni Bajpai, Lead Public Sector Specialist and Report co-Task Team Leader, World Bank
- Bernard Myers, Lead Public Sector Specialist and Report co-Task Team Leader, World Bank
- Mariam Galstyan, Head of the Department of Anticorruption Policy Development and Monitoring. Ministry of Justice, Armenia
- Mohammad Maccido Usman, Special Assistant to Kaduna State Governor on Planning and Budget, Nigeria
Click here for more info.
Join/watch the event here.