Date(s) - 15/02/2017
09:00 - 17:00
University of Central Lancashire
Κατηγορία(ες) Δεν υπάρχουν κατηγορίες
Major research funders and the University of Central Lancashire have policies requiring open access to research publications, theses and underlying data. The general expectation is that outputs from publicly-funded research projects should be made openly available with as few restrictions as possible.
Aims: To equip participants with the knowledge necessary to ensure important research data – particularly data that underpins publications and theses – can be made open access.
- Objectives: To provide insight into:
- Funder and UCLan policy on open sharing of research data
- Benefits of open practice to career and research profile
- How and when to make your research data open access
- Good practice in managing research data
- Ethical and legal issues
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες εδώ.Όλες οι εκδηλώσεις